Stress is part of everyday life and sometimes it can help motivate you to get things done. You may feel down or anxious, and it is a normal response to feel that way for a while.
Why do we need to manage it better?
1. Stress can affect you both emotionally and physically, and it can also affect the way you behave.
2. When someone denies stress with their minds, that stress can then manifest itself in the body. It can cause people to suffer from symptoms such as ulcers, intestinal unbalance and headaches.
3. With high levels of stress, it affects your overall well-being and mental health.
Actionable Steps to Manage Stress:
1. Go for a walk.
2. Maintain a healthy lifestyle by getting enough sleep.
3. Check your things to do list. Do the important ones first and put the any non-essential to do’s in the bottom of the list.