Cultivated Wellness Privacy Statement
Effective Date: September 2020
Cultivated Wellness is committed to protecting your privacy and information. This Privacy Statement explains how we collect and manage your personal data. It contains information on what data we collect, how we use it, why we need it and how it can benefit you.
Contact us if you have any queries and comments, or if you want to make a request regarding any of your data subject rights.
Cultivated Wellness protects your personal data in accordance with applicable laws and our data privacy policies. In addition, we maintain the appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorised or unlawful processing and/or against accidental loss, alteration, disclosure or access, or accidental or unlawful destruction of or damage thereto.
Generally, you can visit our website without providing any personal data about yourself. However, in order to access some parts of our websites and/or for you to request specific information or services, we may need to collect personal data from you which we will process for the purposes described hereunder.
What personal data do we collect?
We may collect the following types of personal data from you directly depending on the purpose of the collection and the service we are providing you:
- Personal contact data, such as your name, email address, physical address and telephone numbers
- Account login details, such as your user ID, e-mail, username and password
- Communications with us, which may include details of our conversations via chat and customer service lines
- Browser history, such as pages accessed, date of access, location when accessed, and IP address
- Payment information when you pay for service transactions online. Payment information generally relates to your billing name, billing address and payment data, such as your bank card details or bank account number
- If ever you apply for employment with us, we will collect additional personal data, such as your employment history, educational history and employment references.
We may also collect personal data about you indirectly when:
- you share content on social media pages, websites or applications related to our services and products or in response to our promotional material on social media
- we also collect personal data about you by reading information collected by other websites (for instance, we may place an ad on a third party website, and when you click on that ad, we may receive information about you and other website visitors in order to measure the reach and success of that ad).
Processing of your personal data
As part of pre-contractual and/or contractual obligations, we may process your personal data for:
- answering any requests, queries or inquires you may submit on our website; but also
- enabling you to log on certain restricted parts of our website
- managing your participation to online context
We may also use the personal data you share with us, for:
- maintaining and improving the website as well as ensuring its security
- conducting customer satisfaction surveys
- recruitment purposes related when you submit a CV or a job application online
- compiling statistics regarding the use of the website; and
- marketing purposes; in particular to provide you with personalised offers.
These purposes are justified by our genuine interest to ensure you enjoy the experience when you visit our website and interact with us.
How long do we keep your data?
When you are an existing client, we will keep your personal data as long as our contractual and/or business relationship lasts. Afterwards, we may place your personal data in an intermediary database for five (5) years, and then delete it.
The log information we may collect for the security, maintenance and improvement purposes mentioned above will not be kept longer than one (1) year after collection.
Sharing of your personal data
We may sometimes rely on third-party suppliers and partners with which we may share your personal data for the purposes indicated above except for marketing purposes. Whenever we rely on such third parties, we make sure that they provide an adequate level of protection to the personal data they process on our behalf and when such third parties are located out of the European Union, we make sure the appropriate laws apply.
Judicial, public and/or governmental authorities
We may be required – by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence— to disclose your personal data. We may also disclose your personal data if we determine that, for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, where disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
We may also disclose personal information if we determine in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect our rights and pursue available remedies, enforce our terms and conditions, investigate fraud, or protect our operations or users.
In any case, you have the right to access your personal data. You can also request that your personal data be rectified or deleted.
Cultivated Wellness websites may provide links to third-party websites. We do not make any representations or warranties with respect to such third-party websites. You should be aware that the owners and operators of such third-party websites might collect, use or transfer personal data under different terms and conditions than Cultivated Wellness. Upon linking to a third-party website, you should inform yourself of the privacy policies of such third-party websites.
Notification of changes to this policy
We’ll keep this information up to date, to keep pace with new technologies, industry practices or regulatory requirements. We will notify you of any changes and it will always be available on our website.