Practical & Emotional Wellbeing
Giving Young People Practical Tools
1 in 8 children have a diagnosable mental health disorder – that’s roughly 3 children in every classroom.
- Well-being is integral to the learning process. It is a skill that can be learned and cultivated.
- We are passionate about teaching young people practical tools for emotional wellbeing and this programme will provide them with both support and skills for self-management.
- LEARN MORE
- During this programme young people will have the opportunity to:
Learn simple practices they will be able to use by themselves, which include:
- Breathing practice and Mindfulness
- Gratitude practice
- Journal keeping/reflective diary
- Relaxation through music and art
- Grounding exercises for calm
This programme has many benefits for schools as students can expect to develop:
- Clearer focus and enhanced creativity
- Improved learning, memory and performance in exams
- Better behaviour, self-control and social skills
- Overall better self-management, mental health and resilience
- A more confident self-image
This programme is for 3 sessions for an investment of £299.
To check availability, please contact us by clicking here.