Practical & Emotional Wellbeing
Stress Management For Teachers
- Do you dread going to work on Mondays?
- Do you struggle with paperwork and the demands of the job?
- Would you like more support for yourself?
Teaching is both a rewarding yet demanding profession. Preparation, inspections, managing students, keeping up with the admin and workload – and now the challenge of Covid.
Our 1-2-1 sessions will help you
- Identify what causes you stress and recognise the signs
- Find strategies to cope and move forward
- Overall to develop practical and emotional well being so that you feel more effective and positive in your role
During the programme you will have the opportunity to learn and practise: Meditation and mindfulness; Relaxation and well-being techniques and creating a better work life balance.
This programme is for 3 sessions costing a total of £299.
To book your place, please click here.